So I've wanted to do the what's in my bag tag for a while and really enjoy reading others posts on this so finally got round to doing it. Hope you enjoy.
So here is my lovely little bag that I got from River Island a while back, I got the satchel for when I went back to uni in October and I've managed to surprise myself by keeping it for this long.
Here's what I have in my bag:
1. Pauls Boutique Purse - I've had this purse for nearly 2 years now and it's still going strong. The boyfriend got me this for our anniversary as I love the sailor look.
2. Boots Vouchers - Yeah had some vouchers and was tempted to use them
3. l'Occitane Hand Cream - This was a sample from a magazine and it's a handy size to keep in my bag.
4. Wrigley's Extra - Can't be without gum :)
5. Make-up bits and bobs - I don't know why I have two lipsticks in my bag, I do switch between the two so just lazy and keep them both in my bag. I have Topshop's Pillow Talk and Mac's Creme Cup in there.
Avon's Super Curl Mascara as I woke up ten minutes before I had to leave the house on Wednesday so there was a rush to get to uni. Barry M Liquid Liner, again same reason.
Burt's Bee's Lip Balm - simply love this and always need a balm as my lips are quite dry at the moment.
5. Memory Stick - It's cute
6. Hunger Games CD - Not only do I love the books but I have fallen in love with the soundtrack from the film, can't wait to go and see it just hope they stay true to the books like I've heard.
6. Spare Change - It just appears from nowhere
7. iPad & iPhone - I'm an Apple addict and got my hands on the pad a couple of weeks ago for uni as it saves me carting the Mac with me. Love my little iPhone - beats the blackberry that I had in place of the iPhone 3.
7. Tangle Tamer - After hearing about this product I had to get it since I like using the tangle teezer, and this is a lovely brush - works a dream on my extensions also.
8. Pen and Keys - I always clutter my keys with too many key rings, but that's how I like them. No matter how big a toy I fit on my car keys I still lose them in my bag.
9. Sunglasses - The sun has been out in force this week and I figured I'd use this glasses as I haven't in ages. I have a pair that I always keep in my car but figured these are floral and pretty so get my use of them.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'm going to be vague and tag you all!